4 bedroom detached house for saleMerebank, Prenton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
- 4 Bed Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Lounge, Dining Room, Study
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Superb Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Beautiful Rear Garden
An extremely well presented modern detached family home offering spacious accommodation throughout. In brief the property comprises of a good-size lounge, dining room, useful study, modern kitchen, four bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom, double garage and rear garden. Viewing essential.
An opportunity to purchase an extremely well presented modern four bedroom detached family home offering spacious accommodation throughout. In brief the property comprises of an excellent size double garage, internally there is a good-size lounge, separate dining room, useful study and beautifully presented modern kitchen with breakfast bar. Views leading over the rear garden to the kitchen, dining room and study. The rear garden has been beautifully designed with mature plants and shrubs to borders offering much privacy. The first floor offers four bedrooms - master bedroom with contemporary en suite, and modern family bathroom. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the location of this property.
With radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
With low flush WC, pedestal wash handbasin, radiator and modesty glazed window to the rear elevation.
Study 7' 2" x 7' ( 2.18m x 2.13m )
With radiator and window with views over the rear garden.
Lounge 18' 4" into bay x 12' 6" ( 5.59m into bay x 3.81m )
With box bay window to the front elevation, radiator, contemporary design dual burning log fire set within a Cotswold lime stone surround and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 10' 11" ( 3.84m max x 3.33m )
With French doors leading out to the rear garden and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 13' max ( 4.39m x 3.96m max )
Beautifully designed Panorama kitchen thoughtfully designed by the current owners having useful breakfast bar with inset ceiling lights, wall and complementary base units with space for an American style fridge/freezer, space for range style gas cooker, sink and drainer unit with views over the rear garden and rustic tile flooring.
With sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and door leading to rear garden.
Useful storage cupboard which could easily be adapted to utilise as a pantry.
Galleried First Floor Landing
With two windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 6" to wall ( 4.19m x 3.81m to wall )
With window to the front elevation, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
Contemporary en suite with a large shower cubicle having multi shower point, bidet, low flush WC, pedestal wash handbasin, chrome heated towel radiator and modesty glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.15m )
With window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
With window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" to wall x 8' 1" ( 3.07m to wall x 2.46m )
With window to the rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
With parking to the front elevation and lawned garden.
DOUBLE GARAGE with up-and-over electric door, electric power and side entrance leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden is a delight offering a raised patio area and mature plants and shrubs to borders offering much privacy to this lovely garden. There is also an additional lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37993877.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN106020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.