- Detached Victorian Family House Adjacent to the Nower
- Many Period and Character Features
- Sitting Room, Dining/Family Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Garage, Parking, Delightful Cottage Gardens
Charming detached Victorian family house dating from the 1850's and retaining many fine period and character features. The accommodation comprises reception hall, cloakroom, cellar rooms, 28' sitting room, dining/family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, charming cottage style gardens a detached garage and driveway parking. There are views over the Nower to Ranmore and views over the town to Box Hill.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.