This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Fronks Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Sought After Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in a sought after location, within 0.5 miles of town centre, mainline railway station with links to London Liverpool Street, and blue flag beach is this four bedroom, three storey family home. Internal Viewing Essential.
First Floor Accomodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
External door from front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 4" x 14' 11" max into bay ( 3.76m x 4.55m max into bay )
Bay window to front, cast iron style fireplace with insert, wood surround and granite hearth, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 8' 3" max narrowing to 6' 1" x 11' 2" plus recess ( 2.51m max narrowing to 1.85m x 3.40m )
Window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 10' 8" max ( 3.91m x 3.25m max )
Window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator.
Side panelled bath, glazed window to side, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, heated towel rail.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Two storage cupboard, cupboard housing boiler.
Kitchen 10' 7" max x 12' 11" plus recess ( 3.23m max x 3.94m plus recess )
Open plan to landing, roll-top work surfaces, range of matching eye and low level units, one and a half sink and drainer, built in six ring oven and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine and dishwasher, door to rear.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 8' 8" extending to 12' 3" max into bay ( 4.93m x 2.64m extending to 3.73m max into bay )
Bay window to side, patio doors to rear, fireplace with limestone surround and hearth.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 16' 7" max ( 3.63m x 5.05m max )
Two windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 13' 2" x 10' 8" max narrowing to 6' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.25m max narrowing to 1.88m )
L shaped room, window to rear, door to WC, radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin.
To the rear of the property there is a lawn area, concrete patio area, fence to sides and rear, rear door leading to Kitchen and Dining Room, brick to side. To the front of the property the garden is gated with part brick wall and part railing surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.