2 bedroom flat for sale12 , West Princes Street, Flat 2/1 , Rothesay, PA209AF
- 2 bedroom first floor flat. ***HOME REPORT £50,000***
- Rothesay, is the main town on the Isle of Bute, offering a variety of individual shops, restaurants, bars, 18 hole Golf course, Primary and Secondary Schooling. Excellent price
- Ideal Holiday Home, Rental/Investment Flat or Development Property. ***PRICED TO SELL FAST.***
- Attractive traditional building. ***Traditional features retained.*** Comprising; Living room, 4 bedrooms, spacious kitchen, utility room & bathroom. Fantastic TOWN CENTRE location walk to Ferry Termi
- The building has a central location and the flats are situated above a commercial premise.
***HOME REPORT £50,000*** An excellent opportunity to purchase a two bedroom first floor flat set within this four storey tenement building. The building has a central location and the flats are situated above a commercial premise. Rothesay offers an excellent range of amenities including shops, bars and schooling. First Floor: Lounge. two bedroom, kitchen, bathroom/Shower room. Rothesay, is the main town on the Isle of Bute, offering a variety of individual shops, restaurants, bars, 18 hole Golf course, Primary and Secondary Schooling. Excellent price. Ideal Holiday Home, Rental/Investment Flat or Development Property. Conveniently located close to local amenities and within easy walking distance from the Centre close to bars, restaurants, shopping, banking facilities and Ferry Terminal. The Isle of Bute lies in the Firth of Clyde, tucked into the spectacular sea lochs of southern Argyll and is less than 2 Hours from Glasgow. Bute is the ancestral home of the Stuart Kings of Scotland. The Isle of Bute has attracted many people who savour the peace & quiet and the friendly reception afforded to incomers and Lord Attenborough, the acclaimed film director and actor has a home on the island. ** 50% discount off home report valuation (£50,000)** To be sold as Lot 29c by Public Auction on Tuesday 12th June 2012 at 7.30pm at the Radisson BLU Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. -- Submit An Offer/ Buy Now: You can submit a verbal offer at any time (Pre-Auction or Post-Auction) on any of our properties for the vendor to consider. If the vendor is willing to accept your offer and sell you the property now you will be required to pay an immediate 10% deposit (Min £3,000) to secure the purchase and withdraw the property from being offered at the next auction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.