- 2 bedroom first floor flat. ***HOME REPORT £50,000***
- Rothesay, is the main town on the Isle of Bute, offering a variety of individual shops, restaurants, bars, 18 hole Golf course, Primary and Secondary Schooling. Excellent price
- Ideal Holiday Home, Rental/Investment Flat or Development Property. ***PRICED TO SELL FAST.***
- Attractive traditional building. ***Traditional features retained.*** Comprising; Living room, 4 bedrooms, spacious kitchen, utility room & bathroom. Fantastic TOWN CENTRE location walk to Ferry Termi
- The building has a central location and the flats are situated above a commercial premise.
***HOME REPORT £50,000*** An excellent opportunity to purchase a two bedroom first floor flat set within this four storey tenement building. The building has a central location and the flats are situated above a commercial premise. Rothesay offers an excellent range of amenities including shops, bars and schooling. First Floor: Lounge. two bedroom, kitchen, bathroom/Shower room. Rothesay, is the main town on the Isle of Bute, offering a variety of individual shops, restaurants, bars, 18 hole Golf course, Primary and Secondary Schooling. Excellent price. Ideal Holiday Home, Rental/Investment Flat or Development Property. Conveniently located close to local amenities and within easy walking distance from the Centre close to bars, restaurants, shopping, banking facilities and Ferry Terminal. The Isle of Bute lies in the Firth of Clyde, tucked into the spectacular sea lochs of southern Argyll and is less than 2 Hours from Glasgow. Bute is the ancestral home of the Stuart Kings of Scotland. The Isle of Bute has attracted many people who savour the peace & quiet and the friendly reception afforded to incomers and Lord Attenborough, the acclaimed film director and actor has a home on the island. ** 50% discount off home report valuation (£50,000)** To be sold as Lot 29c by Public Auction on Tuesday 12th June 2012 at 7.30pm at the Radisson BLU Hotel, 301 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. -- Submit An Offer/ Buy Now: You can submit a verbal offer at any time (Pre-Auction or Post-Auction) on any of our properties for the vendor to consider. If the vendor is willing to accept your offer and sell you the property now you will be required to pay an immediate 10% deposit (Min £3,000) to secure the purchase and withdraw the property from being offered at the next auction.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.