This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom character property for sale
Church Street, Werrington, Peterborough
- Charactor cottage
- Two bedrooms
- En suite shower room
- Games Room
- Utility room
*En suite shower room
Front door leading into a storm porch with door leading into the
3.99m x 3.76m (13'1" x 12'4"to the front of chimney breast . Double glazed window to front, feature cast iron open fireplace, radiator, laminate floor, stairs to first floor, further radiator.
3.78m x 3.89m (12'5"to front of chimney breast x 12'9"). Window to front, open fireplace, radiator, laminate floor covering, door to:
4.72m x 2.41m (15'6"to back of units x 7'11"). Fitted with units with worktop space over,glass fronted display units, sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over also built-in oven and grill, PVCu double glazed window to rear, ceramic tiled floor, opening to:
4.50m x 2.39m (14'9" x 7'10"). Radiator, laminate floor and door leading to rear garden
1.78m x 1.65m (5'10" x 5'5"). PVCu double glazed to side aspect, ceramic tiled floor, door to:
Wash hand basin and high-level flush WC.
2.97m x 2.36m (9'9" x 7'9"). Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with shower fitted, and wash hand basin, PVCu obscure double glazed window to rear, double radiator, ceramic tiled floor, ceiling spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Window to the front,
Doors lead to the bedrooms
4.19m x 3.05m (13'9" x 10'). PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to rear, walk-in wardrobe, door to the
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with fitted shower, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC, ceiling spotlights
4.22m x 3.35m (13'10" x 11') L SHAPE ROOM. PVCu double glazed window to rear, two radiators, laminate floor.
To the front there is an allotment with shed and parking area for several cars.
The rear garden features a patio area immediately to the rear of the house, then further on into the rest of the garden which has a gravelled area, rear gated access, various shrubs, water tap and a pathway which leads round the rear and to the side of a neighbouring property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.