4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
The Green, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
like this property?Call 0117 227 2064
- Extended Detached Home
- Deceptively Spacious
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility
- Shower Room, Bathroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Delightful Gardens
- Garage & Driveway Parking
Pleasantly situated overlooking the village green is this extended detached home that must be viewed to be fully appreciated. This stunning home is beautifully presented and offers spacious accommodation throughout, well maintained gardens, detached garage & driveway. Call now to view!
The Green, Stoke Gifford
Located on this peaceful cul de sac, overlooking the village green, is this deceptively spacious and beautifully presented detached home. The property has been extended into the loft area which has had a huge impact on the size of the home and so has gained two extra double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. To the ground floor we find a welcoming reception hallway, 17ft living room with picture window to front overlooking the village green and a stunning feature fireplace, separate dining room, sun room, recently updated kitchen / breakfast room, utility area, shower room and two further double bedrooms. Externally we find gardens to both the front & rear of the home, the rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and enjoys a southerly facing aspect with well stocked borders, there is also the added benefit of a detached garage and driveway parking. The property is well placed for all the local amenities to include shops, supermarkets and St. Michael's Primary School which is just a short walk away, as well as for commuters to the MoD, Friendslife, Airbus, UWE, M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks and of course Bristol Parkway Train Station.
Obscure double glazed sliding door to front. Obscure glazed door to reception hallway.
Radiator. Wall lights. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Doors to:
Living Room 17' 8" x 11' 11" into alcove ( 5.38m x 3.63m into alcove )
Double glazed window to the front aspect overlooking the village green. Bath stone feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire inset. Radiator. Wall lights.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
Patio doors to sun room. Radiator. Storage area into alcove.
Sun Room 10' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.34m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects overlooking the rear garden with part single glazed door opening to the rear garden. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.10m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Matching range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with tiled splashback. Space for cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge / freezer. Radiator. Door to utility area.
Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Plumbing for washing machine. Obscure glazed door to side giving access to the driveway.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
Double glazed french doors giving access to the rear garden. Radiator. Ceiling fan and light.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscure glazed window to utility area. Suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Door with access to loft storage area. Doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Suite comprising bath, double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Detached Garage 17' 2" x 7' 8" ( 5.23m x 2.34m )
Wooden double doors. Power and lighting.
Gated driveway leading to garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature herbaceous borders and pathway leading to front and rear access. Bordered by fencing and dry stone walling.
Delightful southerly facing landscaped rear garden with large patio seating area and pathway leading to a further patio seating area. Generous level lawn with well stocked herbaceous borders. Shed. Bordered by walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.