2 bedroom apartment for saleDartmouth
Sold STC £225,000
- 2 bedroom maisonette, 1 en-suite
- Open plan living room
- Balcony. Courtyard garden
- Centrally located. Views over town
A beautifully presented maisonette situated in the heart of Dartmouth. 2 double bedrooms, 1 en-suite, open plan living area with double French doors leading to balcony, private courtyard garden.
Totnes 12 miles, Kingsbridge 14 miles, A38 Devon Expressway 20 miles. Mileages are approximate.
SITUATION AND DESCRIPTION
Dartmouth is most famous as a sailing centre with its wonderful boating facilities and marinas. It is also home to the Britannia Royal Naval College. The beautiful riverside town boasts a wealth of pubs, restaurants and shops. The medieval town of Totnes, with its mainline railway station is approximately twelve miles to the north and access to the A38 Devon Expressway at Buckfastleigh is about 20 miles away.
One Cox's Steps is a beautifully presented, well maintained maisonette with two double bedrooms, situated in the heart of Dartmouth. The accommodation offers an open plan living space with a balcony, with views over the town towards the river and Kingswear. The property also benefits from a private, paved courtyard garden offering a high degree of privacy.
Glazed door leading to:
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with integrated appliances including four ring gas hob with extractor unit and light above, gas oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Worktop with inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Cupboard containing gas fired central heating boiler. Open plan to:
A light and spacious room with two sets of French doors opening to: BALCONY with wrought iron balustrading. Views across the town towards Kingswear. Stairs descend to lower ground floor.
A double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes with dressing table unit and mirror. Door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fully tiled. Shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC and corner washbasin.
From the living room, stairs descend to the lower ground floor.
Door leading to courtyard garden.
A double bedroom with window overlooking courtyard garden.
Suite comprising bath with shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal washbasin. Fitted cupboard.
The south facing garden is granite paved with rendered walling capped off in granite and fencing, offering a good degree of privacy. Corner flower beds, two timber storage sheds.
Currently Band 'D'
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel. 01803 861234.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items in the written text of these particulars are included in the sale. All others are expressly excluded regardless of inclusion in any photographs. Purchasers must satisfy themselves that any equipment included in the sale of the property is in satisfactory order.
Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Marchand Petit. Telephone 01803 839190
From The Quay turn left into Duke Street and take the first right into Foss Street. At the end of the street turn right into Broadstone and Cox's Steps will be found after a short distance on the left. The property will be found about three quarters of the the way up the steps on the left.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38338001.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 68055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.