Land for sale
Park Farm Old Great North Road, Carlton-On-Trent, NG23 6NW
like this property?Call 0115 780 2083
- 1.6 acres (0.65 hectares)
Park Farm is situated on the western edge of Carlton-on-Trent, a small picturesque village located approximately 11.9 km (7.4 miles) to the north of Newark-on-Trent. The village benefits from excellent local and national transport linkages due to its close proximity to the A1. Many local facilities can be found in the adjacent village of Sutton-on-Trent (approximately 2.4 km / 1.5 miles away) and extensive amenities can be located in Newark including direct trains to London.
The level site extends to approximately 0.65 hectares (1.6 acres) and is surrounded by residential dwellings to the North, East and South and the B1164 slip road to the West. In line with the Planning Permission many of the agricultural structures have been demolished with the remaining buildings ready for conversion. Access is currently off Main Street and Great North Road.
Full Planning Permission and Conservation Area Consent (Appeal reference APP/B3030/A/07/2048040 and APP/B3030/E/07/208046) was granted by Newark and Sherwood District Council on 02 November 2007 for the construction of 8 residential dwellings and associated garages. Through demolition works already undertaken the consent has been implemented.
The approved accommodation schedule includes:
- 1 x 4 bedroom detached converted dwelling with detached workshop / garage
- 1 x 3 bedroom detached bungalow with converted garage
- 2 x 4 bedroom detached houses with separate garages
- 1 x 3 bedroom detached cottage-style house with separate garage
- 3 x 3 bedroom townhouses with allocated off street parking
Mains water, drainage and electricity are available in the vicinity. Prospective purchasers should satisfy their own enquiries to the relevant Authority as to the suitability, capacity, connection and exact location of services.
A pack of further information is available and contains:
- Site and location plan
- Planning documentation
- Approved scheme plans and elevations
**New Price**Offers are sought in the region of £450,000.
The position as regards VAT is reserved at all times and interested parties are advised to seek independent advice in relation to the matter.
METHOD OF SALE
The property is to be sold by Private Treaty. Offers should not relate to any other offer and include:
- Name and address of the purchaser, with a summary of track record
- Proof of funds available for the purchase
- Proposed timescales, and;
- Solicitorís details
EASEMENTS AND RIGHTS OF WAY
Interested parties should note the proposed route of a re-aligned pedestrian right of way through the site, from east to west.
There is a Western Power electricity sub station located within the site. Full rights of access to the substation are to be reserved and the entrance must be kept clear at all times.
- The property is to be used for residential purposes only providing a maximum of 8 dwellings.
- Any alterations to the stated scheme are to be with prior approval by the Vendor or their Agents.
Strictly by prior appointment with Savills.