This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment for sale
University Street, London
- GUIDE PRICE £700,000 - £760,000
- Double glazed throughout
- Wood flooring
- Heating/hot water, included in the service charge
- Porterage and two lifts to service the building
- Ample storage
- Great amenities and transport
GUIDE PRICE £700,000 - £760,000. A two double bedroom third floor apartment in this iconic and well renowned art-deco block. Presented in good order throughout of which some features include: double glazing, west-facing frontage, ample storage, entry phone system, heating and hot water.
GUIDE PRICE £700,000 - £760,000. A two double bedroom apartment situated on the third floor on this iconic and well renowned art-deco block. Presented in good order throughout of which some features include: double glazing, south east-facing frontage, ample storage, entry phone system, heating and hot water. Also, this secure block has the added benefit from an onsite building manager.
Superbly located just off the northern end of Tottenham Court Road, giving great access to UCL and UCH, as well as an array of all the retail and entertainment attractions of the West End. Close by are Warren Street and Goodge Street underground stations with St. Pancars Eurostar, The British Library, British Museum and the open spaces of Regent's Park nearby, making this an exciting purchase for any buyer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.