|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2012 (2283 days ago)|
Available Early January 2012
This very well presented 3 bedroomed Edwardian detached house is conveniently and centrally located in quiet road only minutes form Norbiton Station with direct links to Waterloo and a short walk to central Kingston.
The property comprises
- A spacious open-plan rear reception leading onto the south-west facing garden.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- 2 Double and 1 large Single bedroom
- Low maintenance and attractive garden
This excellent and attractive property is available part Furnished from early January
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2789998_965410l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harper and Tweedie, Surbiton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.