|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2011 (2254 days ago)|
- Warehouse apartment
- 1,500 sqft of living space
- Two private, decked roof terraces
- Exposed brickwork
- High wooden beam ceilings
- High spec finish
- Central Shoreditch Location
- Excellent transport links
Bespoke Shoreditch Loft
Located moments from Hoxton Square, this classic warehouse duplex apartment spans over 1,500 sqft of pure, loft living space and features two private decked roof terraces, exposed brickwork throughout, high wooden beamed ceilings and original timber floors.
The apartment is of a split level layout with a stunning warehouse theme on the 3rd floor comprising of the spacious, open plan reception room complete with high spec/designer kitchen fit-out, study area with plenty of storage and luxury main bathroom suite. The upper floor via the spotlight illuminated staircase leads to the large master bedroom and access to not one, but two private decked roof terraces with views of the cityscape certainly offers an exclusive penthouse vibe.
Available mid October 2011 and on a furnished basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SPA1L182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Space Station, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.