|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2011 (2255 days ago)|
- Semi detached bungalow on over 55's development
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Breakfasf kitchen and living room
- On site community centre
- Ground/garden maintenance included
- Easy access to A46, A50, M1 and M69
- Council Tax Band B
- Early viewing essential
A semi detached bungalow situated in quiet cul-de-sac location within over-55s development in popular West Leicestershire village, good public transport, road links and nearby open countryside. The property is in excellent order inside and out, has UPVC double glazed windows and electric storage heaters.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-20351409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 551A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roy Green Estate Agents, Leicester (Lettings).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.