|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 April 2012 (2229 days ago)|
- Executive five bedroom home.
- Three reception rooms.
- Large Kitchen with utility room
- Walking distance of the Station.
- Spacious Master Bedroom With Full Ensuite Bathroom
- Two Further Double Bedrooms And Two Single
- Excellent Condition And Well Presented Throughout
- Unfurnished With Private Garden And Garage
Beautifully presented five bedroom family home with three reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with utility room, spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms. This substantial home has a private garden which wraps around three sides of the property and garage to the front with off street parking. It is ideally located between Walton on Thames mainline Station and the Town Centre. Offered unfurnished.
Large Reception Room With Doors To The Garden
Formal Dining Room And Downstairs Study/Tv Room
Modern fitted kitchen and utility room.
The private garden has a patio and surrounds the house on three sides.
Spacious Master Bedroom With Full Ensuite Bathroom
Double bedroom with dressing room/sitting room.
Full bathroom with shower cubicle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 255811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.