|Added on Rightmove:||25 February 2012 (2252 days ago)|
- Brand New Detached Property
- Lounge And Dining Kitchen
- Master Bed With En Suite And Dressing Area
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Gardens, Drive And Garage
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- Option To Buy At later Stage
A totally unique opportunity to rent a brand new detached property off plan and then have he option to buy at a later stage. Bairstow Eves are delighted to bring to the market this stunning 3 bedroomed family home situated on the new Grange Meadows development.
"The Hampton" is a beautifully designed 3 bedroom detached property and has the benefit of dining kitchen with quality modern fittings, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite and a downstairs wc. The property also benefits from having a detached brick built garage to the side with driveway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000095759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Beeston - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.