|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||27 April 2015 (1120 days ago)|
- Superb wood flooring
- Exposed brickwork walls
- Huge studio room
- HIgh vaulted ceilings with beams
- Situated in attractive Period conversion
- Exceptional natural light
- Moder fitted kitchen
- Quality bathroom with good shower
- Amazing, unique, stylish apartment
- Superb location close to Highbury & Islington station
A truly spectacular, enormous loft style studio apartment which has been completed to a fantastic standard. This unique and stylish apartment is on the first (top) floor of a charming converted Georgian building in one of Islington's premier squares close to Highbury & Islington station and Upper Street.
It comprises a particularly spacious studio room with high vaulted ceiling, a separate modern fully fitted kitchen/diner and well appointed bathroom.
An abundance of features and benefits including quality wood flooring, high ceilings, sash windows, exposed brick work walls, beams, much fitted storage and exceptional natural light.
Viewing of this truly wonderful property is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference canonbury1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quest Property Services, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.