- 4/5 BEDROOM EXTENDED CHALET STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE & MARBLE SURROUND
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM WHICH IS OPEN PLAN TO CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE UNITS
- STUDY / 5TH BEDROOM TO GROUND FLOOR
- 4 UPSTAIRS BEDROOMS WITH THE MASTER HAVING A SHOWER CUBICLE
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH ROLLTOP BATH
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN TO REAR
- DRIVE PROVIDING OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2/3 CARS TO FRONT
First Listed on Rightmove:
24 April 2012 ( 595 days ago )
A 4/5 bedroom extended chalet style semi detached house situated in a sought after residential road. Close to all local amenities including shops, schools and bus routes, and within easy access to both New Eltham and Sidcup mainline train stations. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The good size accommodation comprises: Entrance hall with feature tiled flooring. Large living room with double glazed window to front and a coal effect gas fire with marble surround. There is a separate dining room which is open plan to modern conservatory with tiled floor and double doors to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base units, further storage cupboards, Aga style oven with hob over, Butler style sink, space for fridge/freezer and space with plumbing for a dishwasher. Also to the ground floor there is the 5th bedroom/study and a cloakroom with plumbing for a washing machine. To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms with the master having a shower cubicle. Modern bathroom with feature Rolltop bath and shower attachment to taps. Externally there is a good size garden to the rear with lawn, flowerbeds and play house/storage building. To the front there is a drive providing off street parking for at least 2/3 cars. Restrictions: the landlord prefers: no smokers, students or housing benefit. Pets and mature sharers are at landlordís discretion.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.