|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2012 (1298 days ago)|
- Excellent detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
- Short drive to the City
- Excellent school near by
- Enclosed rear garden
3 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING!! William H brown are pleased to offer this three bedroom detached house in the popular village of Hethersett, approximately 6 miles South West of Norwich.
3 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING!! William H brown are pleased to offer this three bedroom detached house in the popular village of Hethersett, approximately 6 miles South West of Norwich. There is a range of local amenities and the excellent shopping, schooling, sporting and leisure facilities offered by the Historic Cathedral City of Norwich are all within easy reach, as is London, via the A11 trunk road.
Bedroom One (double)
Bedroom Two (double)
Bedrom Three (single)
Gas central heating, double glazing.
There is a garage, two parking spaces, front garden and enclosed rear garden.
No Housing Benefit, Students, Smokers or Pets.
Leave Norwich via the A11 Newmarket Road and on reaching the roundabout at the southern by-pass, take the third exit towards Hethersett. On reaching the village turn right shortly before the Church in Churchfields and take the second left into Ullswater, right into Cartmel and Kendal Close is at the end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P108177ED1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.