This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom house to rent
Whitworth Square, Whitchurch, CARDIFF
- Sought after Location
- Beautifully presented
- Off Road Parking
- Three Double bedroom
- Master en suite with dressing room
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 14 May 2012 ( 400 days ago )
A very well presented three storey property set in this very sought after location of Whitchurch located in this Cul de Sac development within proximity to the local train station, village amenities parks, leisure clubs, restaurants, the Taff Trail and the M4. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall way, cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen & living room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and family bathroom. To the second floor is the master bedroom, en-suite and dressing room. This property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating front and rear garden, off road parking.
The property is available from the beginning of June , Unfurnished. Must be seen!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.