2 bedroom cottage to rentBrownhill Cottage, Mauchline, Ayrshire
£525 pcm| £121 pw
|Added on Rightmove:||24 July 2012 (1705 days ago)|
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
- Rural location
- Large Garden
Brownhill Cottage is situated in the rolling Ayrshire countryside benefitting from a rural location with good transport links to Ayr and Glasgow. Ayr town centre, with a wide range of shopping and sporting amenities is approximately fifteen minutes away, as is Prestwick Airport and the A77/M77 for access to Glasgow and beyond.
Brownhill Cottage is a traditional stone built property which has been completely rennovated and modernised throughout. The property is surrounded by countryside although retains good links to local amenities in Tarbolton and Ayr. There is ample parking space and the property benefits from a large garden area.
Front door into hallway with two double bedrooms off, spacious living room leading into modern kitchen. Bathroom with low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
The property is double glazed and insulated throughout.
From the A77 take the B730 heading east towards Tarbolton until you hit the A719, at the T-junction between the B730 and A719 turn left heading south. After approximately 1 mile turn left onto the B730 heading east towards Tarbolton, take the first left immediately off the B730. Brownhill Cottage is the second property on the left.
CONDITIONS OF LET
1. The tenancy shall be a Short Assured Tenancy in terms of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988.
2. The term of the tenancy shall be by mutual agreement but minimum of 6 months.
3. The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
4. A deposit of two months' rent will be payable in advance.
5. The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the Local Authorities.
6. The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling.
7. The tenant will be responsible for costs of all services.
8. The landlord will insure the property against fire but such insurance will not cover any contents or effects which the tenant may place in the subjects, the insurance of which will be the tenant's responsibility.
9. A photographic record of condition will be taken prior to entry.
10. No pets shall be kept by the tenant without prior written permission of the landlord.
11. Non-smokers only.
APPLICATION FOR TENANCY
Interested parties should confirm their interest in the property with the Letting Agents. Financial referencing will be carried out by an independent body on all prospective tenants at the applicant's expense.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-23651259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L29752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.