|Added on Rightmove:||16 March 2015 (1163 days ago)|
- Living/Family Room - 28'7 x 15'3
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 19'4 x 13'1
- Lounge - 16'3 x 12'1
- Dining Room - 12'2 x 8'11
- Conservatory - 29'9 x 17'8
- Master Bedroom - 13'1 x 11'4
- Bedroom 2 - 13'0 x 11'7
- Bedroom 3 - 11'3 x 10'10
- Bedroom 4 - 9'5 x 6'11
- Loft room/Den - 24'7 x 9'7
4 bedroom semi-detached house with lots of living space and outside space over looking the common in the popular village of Soham.
Living Room/Family Room with patio doors leading to the garden. This room also comes with a Pool Table!!
Kitchen/Breakfast room includes cooker, dishwasher and fridge with space for a large US style fridge/freezer.
Very large conservatory with doors out onto the patio area.
Formal living room and dining room.
Bedroom 4 with an ensuite shower room and WC.
Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 with built in wardrobes and desk and access to the loft room/den.
There is a large rear garden with 2 patio areas and lots of parking and views over the common.
SMOKING PROHIBITED - PETS BY NEGOTIATION
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-28166818.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 52EFC_Soham. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodge Lettings, Red Lodge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.