|Added on Rightmove:||13 December 2010 (2743 days ago)|
Olympics 2012 equestrian events 350 Sq. Mt. Home of 5 bedrooms, Reception, Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Conservatory, 2 bathrooms and a Utility Room. The property has a garden of approximately 90 X 75 Ft.
This home is being offered for 2012 Olympics Only.
Central London Zone 3. Lewisham or Elverson Road DLR and Lewisham British Rail and Bus. Other option to move around is with the normal boats or buses.
This property is very close to Greenwich Park. Greenwich is famous for the Time line, Royal Observatory, the Tudor Capital of London and also the Naval Centre for most of London's history. The nearest rail station is Lewisham (about a 5 minute walk). Once on the train it is 11 minutes to London Bridge Station. The second closest rail link is the overland rail service (Called the Docklands Light Rail DLR) about a 5 minute walk into Lewisham. The DLR passes through Canary Wharf the new spectacular financial capital or you can change at a number of stops along the way onto the tube which whisks you in to Parliament Square in about 10 minutes.
This Period House is situated just off of the Heath which separates Greenwich Park from Blackheath Village. It is a quiet enclave and is about a 10 minute walk to the entrance of Greenwich Park and a 20 minute walk into picturesque Blackheath Village. The property would be perfect for a corporate let and is being offered furnished. Dates are flexible.
Entrance from Elliot Hill though garden to the front door. Leads into a front Family Room linked to a Conservatory, a formal Drawing Room /Bedroom, A Double bedroom and a Bathroom with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a W.C.
• Front Reception (24ft4 X 16ft11) 7.42m x 5.16m
• Drawing Room/Bedroom (15ft7 X 12ft8) 4.75m x 3.86m
• Conservatory (16ft10 X 7ft3) 5.13m x 2.21m
• Bedroom (16ft8 X 15ft0) 5.08m x 4.57m
• Bathroom Shower Cubicle, WC & wash hand basin
Top floor is occupied by two double bedrooms and a Shower Room with W.C. and Wash Hand Basin.
• Bedroom (14ft10 X 13ft10) 4.52m x 4.21m
• Bedroom (8ft11 X 11ft9) 2.72m x 3.58m
• Bathroom Bathtub, W.C. and Wash Hand Basin
The lower ground floor consists of a large Kitchen/Dining Room, a double bedroom, a utility room with a cloakroom (W.C. & Wash Hand Basin) and a Games Room/Play Area. There is also two storage rooms on this level.
• Kitchen/Dining Room (19ft5 X 27ft5) 5.92m x 8.36m
• Bedroom (16ft5 X 15ft9) 5.02m x 4.81m
• Cloakroom W.C. and Wash Hand Basin
• Play Area (21ft4 X 19ft2) 6.51m x 5.84m
There is a garage
The garden of 90ft X 75ft is perfect for entertaining.
Owner offers weekly gardener and cleaner service during the period.
Offered Olympics 2012 Only (The Period Below)
June 15th-Sept 15th 2012 MONTHLY = £26,667
EXTRAS WITH THIS PROPERTY
2 Sets of Bed Linen and Towels will be Provided per Guest
Consummables such as Toilet Paper, dish washer liquid WILL BE included in rental
Wireless Broadband IS available with this rental
Gardner WILL be provided with this rental (On a when needed basis)
The property WILL be clean prior to rental commencing
Weekly cleaner WILL be provided with this rental (hrs per wk = 2)
Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax INCLUDED in this rate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-31960562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by River Habitat Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.