|Added on Rightmove:||30 August 2012 (2094 days ago)|
- Five double bedroom, detached property
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Three reception rooms
- Newly fitted modern kitchen
- Lounge area overlooking decked area with Hot Tub
- Master with en suite
- Lovely enclosed gardens
- Secure parking with vidio gated system
- AVAILABLE NOW
CHEADLE HULME (Park Road) Five bedroom detached property. Refurbished to a high standard with a newly fitted kitchen and a hot tub area. The property retains many original features. AVAILABLE NOW
CHEADLE HULME (Park Road) Five double bedroom detached property that has been refurbished to a high standard and retains many original features. The property is close local amenities, popular schools and Bramhall Park and benefits quick access to the A34 that leads to Manchester International Airport and motorway networks. This property boasts secure gated access, video entry system, wired for surround sound throughout the property. Accommodation comprises: entrance hall with cloaks, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room with picture bay window, wooden floors downstairs, fitted kitchen with sitting area overlooking the gardens, conservatory, Spa and hot tub area. Stairs and landing with stained glass window and a striking chandelier. Five double bedrooms all with fitted robes, master with en suite, family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and separate shower. Gardens to three sides, ample parking space. AVAILABLE NOW £2500 PCM
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 159987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Estates, Bramhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.