|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2012 (2177 days ago)|
- WIFI Internet and bills included
- Price £76pppw to £80pppw for 1 x Single/ 4 x Double bedrooms
- Available 1st July 2012
- Walking distance to Newcastle University and Business School
- Newly renovated to a high standard
- 4 Double bedrooms and 1 Single room
- Optional Computer Desks
- Contemporary kitchen and modern bathroom/shower suites
- Safety certificates provided
Abode Letting Agency presents this newly nenovated 5 bed house in Fenham. £80pppw based on a group of 5 sharing.
This large Victorian 5 bed end terrace property is located in the popular Fenham area of Newcastle. It is adjacent to Newcastle General Hospital and a 10 minute walk from Newcastle University Business School. It is ideally located for students, nurses and professionals. The property comprises hall, 5 bedrooms (4 double and 1 single), living room, kitchen, bathroom and shower room. It is double glazed throughout and has a new energy efficient combi boiler.
The property has undergone an extensive renovation placing it in the very best category of available property. Viewing is essential and early viewing recommended due to expected high demand. Local amenities are very good with an Asda nearby as well as great transport links via the West Road. BBQ area to rear.
Please note individual rooms are not available. DSS and pets not accepted.
4 x Double rooms are £80pppw
1 x Single bedroom is £76pw
Deposit £200 per room.
Available 1st July 2012.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100546000092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abode living sales & lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.