- ***OLYMPIC RENTAL***
- 1930's Semi Detached House Situated Within Beautiful Cul De Sac
- Spacious Lounge
- Good Size Reception Room Which Can Be Used As A Bedroom
- Large Fully Fitted Kitchen Diner Including All Appliances, Crockery & Cutlery (Includes Dishwasher)
- Three Double Bedrooms
- One Single Bedroom
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite With Fitted Shower
- Under Stair Storage, Guest WC & Utility Cupboard
- Private Rear Garden (approx 90 ft)
First Listed on Rightmove:
29 February 2012 ( 448 days ago )
***OLYMPIC RENTAL*** This beautiful 1930's semi detached house is located within a quiet cul-de-sac in historic Greenwich. Inside you will find a spacious living room, a very good size second reception room which can be used as a study/bedroom, large fully fitted kitchen diner (including dishwasher) with all appliances, cutlery and crockery, a guest WC, under stairs storage, a utility room, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a modern three piece bathroom suite with shower and a loft conversion room which has access to a large balcony terrace with amazing views of Greenwich's Royal Park, Docklands, River Thames and the O2 Centre. Further benefits include private rear garden (approx 90 ft), wood flooring throughout most of the house, fully furnished throughout, TV and freeview inlcuded as well as WiFi internet access and a very short walk to Greenwich Park (for Equestrian events at London 2012) Maze Hill mainline station (with trains to major London stations), buses to North Greenwich tube station (on the Jubilee Line, with direct access to Stratford for Olympic Park), Cutty Sark DLR and Greenwich Town Centre, including all of the beautiful Riverside Pubs.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.