|Added on Rightmove:||02 March 2012 (2274 days ago)|
- Quality furnishings throughout
- 7 Miles from Junction 7 M5
- Good rail link to Paddington
- All en-suite bathrooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Former Georgian Manor House
This spacious apartment is offered on a fully furnished basis and furnishings are of a very high standard. The apartment briefly comprises of:
There are four double bedrooms, all with en-suite shower or bathrooms. Stunning lounge/dining room with views of the river Avon. Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances, laundry area, ample storage and communal gardens.
The property further benefits from underfloor heating, allocated parking for two vehicles.
Well behaved pets may be considered.
Note; - Pershore station has direct rail links to London Paddington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25_78411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Gloucester - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.