|Added on Rightmove:||02 March 2012 (2114 days ago)|
- Amazing Countryside Views
- Charming Coastal Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms, Large Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Electric Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Balcony and Private Patio Area
- Allocated Parking And Communal Grounds
- Unfurnished Long Let
- Viewing An Absolute Must
Check out the view from the balcony of this charming modern cottage and trust us that you will never forget it !!
Situated on the southern side of the beautiful Isle of Wight and forming part of this modern cluster of coastal cottages this deceptively spacious 2 storey property occupies an enviable position just on the outskirts of Brighstone Village.
The internal accomodation comprises of a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with appliances, ground floor family bathroom with 2 bedrooms on the first floor. From the second bedroom you have access to the decked balcony from where you can marvel at the countryside and coastal views.
The house has double glazed windows and a full electric heating system.
Outside Sea Breeze Cottages has communal gardens and a large gravelled parking area.
Number 6 enjoys its own private patio to the side which is accessed from the living room and provides a ideal entertaining area.
The property would suit professional tenants and anyone wanting to live in a quiet secluded location.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000013544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Newport Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.