This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom house share to rent
Stockbridge Road, Sutton Scotney, Winchester
- Large wooden beamed cottage kitchen (adjoining dining room and family room) and including an Esse oil fired range and Stoves electric hob and fan oven
- Sitting room with cosy Charnwood multi-fuel stove and many features including beams and alcove shelves
- Two bathrooms, one shared including shower, one en suite with bath
- Master bedroom with period fire place and en suite bathroom
- Spacious walk in cupboards in bedrooms 2 and 3
- Station 6 miles from the village offering regular fast trains to London Waterloo
- Day nursery in village (17 months to 5 Years)
- House Share
- 3 bedrooms
Letting information:Furnishing: Part-furnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 06 March 2012 ( 643 days ago )
3 good sized bedrooms with large walk in cupboards (the master bedroom has an en suite bathroom.)
- Bright and airy bathroom looking onto gardens and comprising loo sink and walk in shower.
- Sitting room with Charnwood multi-fuel stove and many features including beams and alcove shelves and large under stairs cupboard.
- Spacious dining room with small archway serving passage to the kitchen.
- Large wooden beamed cottage kitchen on two levels containing all essential services including an Esse oil fired range, and Stoves electric hob and fan oven.
- The lower level living space can serve as a home office or playroom with double bi-folding doors to close off the sitting room and direct access to the courtyard garden via french windows.
- The front of the house offers a small garden and â€˜on roadâ€™ parking either outside the cottage or 50ms away in the small Chapel car park.
(Property Ref: LAP1374/593927)
Call 0844 567 0578