|Added on Rightmove:||06 April 2011 (2392 days ago)|
Oliver Franklin are pleased to offer this stunning 2 bedroom flat close to the trendy Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Spitalfields...
This stylish property offers:
* Fully fitted kitchen
* Large sash windows
* Wooden flooring
* High ceilings in all rooms
* 2 good sized bedrooms, both with Victorian cast iron gilders as features
* Flooded with light
* Secure gated development
* Communal gardens and courtyard
* Close to amenities (Tesco and Sainsburys in walking distance)
Nearby train stations and numerous bus routes:-
* Bethnal Green (Central Line)
* Liverpool St (Central Line)
* Old Street (Northern Line)
* Shoreditch (East London Line)
* Whitechapel (District / Metropolitan Line)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CheshireSt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Franklin, Bow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.