|Added on Rightmove:||27 March 2012 (2275 days ago)|
- Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Washing Machine
- White Goods
Jesmond Park Court is situated in one of the most affluent picturesque suburbs on the outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne. Within easy reach of the beautiful rural woodland Jesmond Dene Park with a free entry Petting Zoo,“Pet’s Corner”, with on-site coffee shop and restaurant. Close to all amenities and public transport and only 5 minutes drive into Newcastle’s City Centre.
This beautifully presented, spacious three bedroom modern apartment on the 5th floor is situated within a modern apartment development and is furnished to the highest standards.
• Two double one single bedroom
• En-suite to main bedroom and one separate bathroom with
• Weekly maid and linen service
• On-site parking
• Secure entry access
• Stair access
• Internet access available
• Iron and ironing board
• Direct dial telephone
• Digital TV with other 40 channels
• Cots and high chairs available
• Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
Please contact us for more details, rates and availability.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1JPC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Week 2 Week Serviced Apartments Ltd, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.