|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 April 2012 (2197 days ago)|
- Fabulous semi detached property
- Excellent coastal location
- Pation doors leading to 100ft rear garden
- On street parking
- Utility area
- Large breakfasting kitchen
- Must be viewed to appreciate
What an opportunity we have here this fabulous 2 bed semi detached is not only value for money but will attract all the sun worshippers with the 100ft south west facing garden. Situated just a stones throw away from the beautiful small fishing village of Seaton Sluice and sandy dunes. The property briefly comprises lounge with neutral decor, laminate floor, feature fireplace with gas fire, doors to breakfasting kitchen fully fitted with breakfast bar, French doors to rear garden, two double bedrooms with neutral decor, and carpets, bathroom with white suite and electric shower. Front and rear gardens. This property is an opportunity not to be missed so don't delay and book your appointment today. APRIL PROMOTION - MOVE BEFORE THE END OF APRIL AND QUALIFY FOR IST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000099689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Whitley Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.