|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 February 2014 (973 days ago)|
- Five bed semi detached
- Off street parking
- Double garage
- Two large reception rooms
- Downstairs shower room with WC
- Large eat in kitchen
- Well maintained garden
- Large family bathroom
- His and her sinks
- Close to Town Centre
Barnard Marcus is delighted to offer this recently refurbished five bed semi detached house located within close proximity to Worcester Park high street, train station and good local schools.
A recently five bed semi detached family home situated within close proximity to Worcester Park High Street, WP mainline station with good transport links into Central London and some of the areas best schools.
The property boasts a long list of attractive features such as, off street parking, well maintained patio and grass garden, large living/dining room with fire place, large kitchen with utility area, double oven, five burner hob, breakfast area and access to the double garage. Downstairs is also a newly fitted shower room / wet room with toilet and sink. Upstairs you will find four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a further single/study and an incredibly attractive family bathroom with his and her sinks, a walk in shower and separate bath.
This property is a rare treat for the rental market. Please call and book your viewing today.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
Beautiful Eat-in kitchen
Bathroom second view
Close up view of dining area
Front living room
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-33720916.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3702I3501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, New Malden - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.