|Added on Rightmove:||19 May 2011 (2439 days ago)|
- Extremly Modern Three Bedroom Apartment On 9th, 10th and 11th Floor With Lift
- Three Ensuite Bathrooms
- 24 Hour Porter And A Video Phone Entry System
- Spacious Reception Room
- Air Conditioning Throughout
- Central Heating And Hot Water Are Inclusive In The Rent
- Car Parking Space Available On A First Come First Serve Basis
- Close To Local Amenities Of St Johns Wood
- Available Now
Houghton Estates is delighted to offer this extremely modern three bedroom apartment situated on the 9th, 10th and 11th floor within this portered purpose built block with a lift. Accommodation comprises three large double bedrooms, three modern bathrooms (all en suite), a fully fitted kitchen, air conditioning throughout, and a very large reception room. Central heating and hot water are inclusive in the rent. There is a car parking space available on a first come first serve basis. It is within easy walking distance to St Johns Wood tube station and all local amenities. The property is offered on a furnished basis and is available now. To arrange a viewing please call 0207 266 7888. Admin fees apply, please see our website for breakdown of costs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1771473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Houghton Estates, Maida Vale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.