This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom semi-detached house to rent
George Raines Close Hunstanton
- Sitting/Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed rear south facing garden
- Paring space to rear
- 'B' rated Energy Performance
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Newly Decorated
Letting information:First Listed on Rightmove: 01 February 2012 ( 472 days ago )
There is gas-fired radiator central heating and upvc double glazed units and the accommodation has matching fitted carpeting virtually throughout and pine internal doors, architraves and skirtings.
Double Glazed Entrance Door to the........
Sitting/Dining Room/Kitchen: 30’6” overall x 12’6”(9.29x3.81) bay window to the front, staircase to the first floor with space under, two radiators, TV point, telephone point, cupboard containing the ‘Alpha’ gas combination boiler
Kitchen Area good range of base and wall units, work surfaces with tiled surrounds and ceramic sink, built-in ‘Neff’ stainless electric oven, hob and extractor unit over, radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, vinyl flooring.
Rear Lobby: telephone point, radiator, double glazed door to outside.
Cloakroom: wc, hand basin, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
Landing: hatch to insulated loft space.
Bedroom 1: 12’6”x12’6” max (3.81x3.81) distant sea views from the 2 windows, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12’6”x8’10” (3.81x2.69) radiator.
Bathroom: 6’5”x5’9” (1.95x1.75) white suite comprising a panelled bath with ‘Pisa Bristan’ shower over, pedestal hand basin, wc, shaver socket, radiator and fan, vinyl flooring.
Small, shingled front garden, low walled at the front with a gate.
Side access and mainly shingled rear garden, facing south, small flower bed.
Outside tap. Gate to the Car Parking Space.
Integral Store Cupboard
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING *
SERVICES: All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: ‘B’ (£1197.65 2012/13)
PRINCIPLE TERMS OF LETTING
1. The property is available on a six monthly Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a rental of £595 per calendar month, payable monthly in advance, exclusive of services and
2. A deposit representing one months rent will be required on the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A single fee of £150 plus VAT is required for cost incurred for administration of the
4. References will be required from an Employer, Landlord (if applicable), professional person and family acquaintance.
5. The Landlord or his Agents reserve the right to refuse any application.
6. No DHSS, No Smokers, NO PETS