- A beautifully presented end of terrace house
- Well proportioned accommodation over 2 floors
- Period features combined with modern fittings
- Generous entertaining space
- Bright and airy reception with wooden flooring
- A well appointed kitchen breakfast room
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom, further shower room & private garden
- Situated on a sought after quiet, residential road
- Close to Balham, Clapham South and Abbeville
First Listed on Rightmove:
11 May 2012 ( 378 days ago )
A charming Victorian house situated in a popular, quiet residential road. The property is beautifully presented with well proportioned accommodation arranged over two floors, modern fittings, wood flooring throughout and neutral décor. Once inside there is a spacious reception room with superb entertaining space. To the rear of the property is a recently fitted and conscientiously extended kitchen breakfast room with stylish kitchen units. On the first floor are three well proportioned double bedrooms, luxury family bathroom and access to the loft space providing useful storage and with the potential to convert, subject to the usual planning consents, adding a further bedroom with en suite bathroom,. The property further benefits from a second shower room and a delightful paved rear garden, there are off street parking spaces to the front and rear of the property. Martindale Road is just off Cavendish Road and is within a convenient ten minute walk of Clapham South and Balham Mainline and Underground stations. The vibrant and bustling bars, restaurants, cafes and shops local to Clapham South, Balham and Abbeville Village are also a short stroll from this lovely property. Available mid June, part furnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.