This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house to rent
Greengage Avenue, Abbey Fields, Evesham, WR11
- Brand new terrace house
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Allocated parking for two cars
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 21 May 2012 ( 364 days ago )
Accommodation comprising: Entrance Hall, Kitchen with fitted units, cooker and built in fridge/ freezer and Living room with patio doors to the rear. Stairs to first floor landing, Bedroom One - Double with built in wardrobes, Bedroom Two - Single with built in cupboard and Bathroom with white suite comprising, bath with shower over, basin and W.C.
Gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside: Allocated parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden.
N.B- Any white goods left at the property are left on the understanding that the landlord is not obliged to either repair or replace,if they choose not to do so. Breakdowns must be reported to the agent.
DEPOSIT: £750.00 which is returnable in full subject to the satisfactory condition of the property at the end of the term.
THE PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE UNFURNISHED IMMEDIATELY.
NO PETS (Accept Guidance Dogs). NO SMOKERS.
FEES: Each tenant (and guarantor if applicable) will be responsible for paying £70.00 inc. VAT towards cost of referencing. A further fee of £180.00 inc. VAT will be payable on the day that the Lease is signed and is a contribution towards the landlords legal costs. A fee of £40.00 inc VAT will also be charged for holding of deposit.
IMPORTANT NOTES: These particulars are meant for identification purposes only and do not form any part of an offer. The agents have the right to change any of the details at any time.
To apply for any of our properties you will need to complete the following procedure:
1. Complete our application forms and enclose a suitable form of proof of address, this must be one of the following:
A driving licence showing your current address or a recent (less than 3 months old) utilities bill or a mobile phone statement or a Council Tax Bill.
2. Pay our fees as indicated on the details. This will then secure the property to an agreed date. This is subject to references, contract and landlords approval. Should you fail the referencing process the fee is non refundable.
3. Pay the 1st months rent and deposit in cleared funds on the day that you move into the property. You will also sign a 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement on this date.