|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2011 (2285 days ago)|
- Sought after tree-lined premier road location
- Short commute to the International School
- Close to Cobham and Esher town centres
- Spacious room sizes
- Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Luxurious bathrooms
- Separate staff accommodation
- Gated entrance
A spacious executive home situated in a sought after premier road location within easy reach of town centre, the International school, and main line railway station in Cobham. The property boasts spacious room sizes with flexible reception room accommodation. A particular feature of this recently built property is the superb entrance hall with double doors to the main reception rooms which include a large drawing room and elegant dining room. The well planned accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, drawing room, dining room, good size study, T.V. room/2nd study, family room, large kitchen/breakfast room, family room, cloakroom, utility room. First floor: Master bedroom suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom, guest bedroom suite, two further bedrooms, family bathroom. Second floor: Two further double bedrooms, family bathroom. Separate suite with individual entrance from ground floor: Bedroom 7 with en suite bathroom. Outside: Triple car garage. Gated entrance with entry phone system, gravel drive providing ample off street parking. Large private mature gardens with lawn and patio area for outside dining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-34426046.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FA7068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford, Cobham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.