This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom flat to rent
Imperial Court, 225 Kennington Lane, London
- Centrally Located Development
- Modern Specification Throughout
- Modern Separate Kitchen
- Close to Transport Links
Letting information:Furnishing: Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
First Listed on Rightmove: 12 April 2013 ( 39 days ago )
*** HIGH SPEC ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN GATED DEVELOPMENT *** One bedroom modern apartment in the popular Imperial Court gated development in the heart of Kennington.
*** HIGH SPEC ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN GATED DEVELOPMENT *** One bedroom modern apartment in the popular Imperial Court gated development in the heart of Kennington. The property benefits from large reception room, fully integrated modern kitchen and bathroom. Imperial Court offers tenants a gym and sauna too. Close to the Northern Line at Kennington & Victoria and mainline at Vauxhall & a short bus journey to Waterloo.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.