This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom apartment to rent
Parsonage Street, HALSTEAD
- AMAZING OPEN PLAN APARTMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING
- STAIRCASE TO MEZZANINE
- GRADE II LISTED BUILDING
- AVAILABLE MID JULY
Letting information:Furnishing: Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
First Listed on Rightmove: 23 March 2013 ( 58 days ago )
A fantastic opportunity to live in this three bedroom Grade II listed building offering both contemporary but charachteristic lviing. A modern interior within a magical building. Available middle of July. Furnished/Unfurnished.
A fantastic opportunity to live in this three bedroom Grade II listed building offering both contemporary but charachteristic lviing. An extremely large living space with three good sized bedrooms, the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room. There are two double bedrooms on the first floor and a larger than normal third bedroom accessed from a spiral staircase in the eves of this womderful building. The open plan living room is large with space for a large dining area an additional seating area, somewhere to sit and ponder. The kitchen is large and benefits from all applicances to make living in this tranquil building and enjoyable one. Outside there is a mature communal garden and two allocated parking spaces. Viewing highly recommended. Available middle of July. Furnsihed/unfurnished.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
Large Living Room
Open Plan Dining Room
Large Kitchen leading from Living Room
Charachter Living Room
Grade II Listed Building
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.