|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2012 (2079 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented Detached House with lovely garden
- 3 Bedrooms
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Popular residential area of Elton
- Great access for the M56 motorway network
- Attractive large rear garden and decked patio area
- Paved driveway parking
- Shops and amenities close by
- Early viewing a must!!
A beautifully presented detached house situated in the popular residential area of Elton and within easy access to the M56 motorway network for Chester, Liverpool and Manchester. This property is well worth an early viewing as it has so much to offer!
The property is offered to let either unfurnished or furnished and comprises entrance into small entrance porch with cloakroom/ w.c. Door into a lovely bright lounge with open staircase and gas living flame fire. French doors off the lounge lead to the dining room which extends into the kitchen separated by a breakfast bar. The kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances. Understairs storage / pantry and side door leads out to the garden with additional access from the dining room too. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a raised decked patio area and side storage area.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a thrid bedroom which is currently used as a dressing room. Bathroom with seperate bath and shower cubicle
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway and garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000091013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.