|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 March 2012 (2097 days ago)|
- Immaculate, spacious, secure gardens, near beach
- Double garage, off-road parking
- Desirable residential area, good transport links
Very well located for schools, shopping and transport links.
Oxford Road is one of the more prestigious areas in town, and this house is located only 300 yards from the beach.
Four bedrooms, 3 of which are doubles, and the master has a full en-suite bathroom.
There are phone points in every bedroom.
Three reception rooms including lounge, dining room, and dining kitchen, and an additional smaller lounge which makes a great study or possibly downstairs bedroom.
There is also a ground floor cloakroom / utility room.
Secure gardens, detached double garage with electric door and plenty of parking.
A great house, in a great location! Alarm, off road parking.
To be let unfurnished. No smokers, pets or DSS.
1400 per month, minimum 6 months, renewable
* Please quote ref. 5684503 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5684503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.