|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2011 (2194 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Feature Beams
- Breakfast Bar
- Off Street Parking
- Available January
Well presented mid-terrace stone cottage
The picturesque village of Barrowden is located in rolling countryside with good access to the A47. The village has a Church, village shop, doctor's surgery with pharmacy, pub, cricket club and village pond.
A well presented 2 bedroom stone cottage with feature beams, gas central heating and off street parking. Carpets, curtains and light fittings included.
Front door leading to:-
Open plan ground floor with feature fireplace with gas 'log burner' style stove, feature wooden ceiling beams, double panelled radiator, windows to rear garden and to front, breakfast bar, kitchen with base and eye level units, cooker, plumbing for washing machine.
Understairs storage. Stairs to first floor.
Double bedroom, bed and pine wardrobe provided, window to rear, double panelled radiator.
Single bedroom, window to rear, double panelled radiator.
With bath and shower over, wc, wash hand basin, window to the rear, radiator.
There is a rear lawned area, stone built storage shed with power and lighting, off-street parking.
The property is available on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy as specified under the Housing Act 1996.
Mains water, electricity, gas and sewerage are connected.
The rent is payable monthly in advance, by standing order.
One and a half months' rent payable in advance to be returned after deductions and without interest at the end of the tenancy.
Home Let Reference Fee
If you are interested in the tenancy of this property a completed Home Let Referencing Application Form has to be returned to this office with the administration costs of £28.80. THIS FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
We understand from the Valuation Office Agency website that the property has a Council Tax Band C.
Richardson for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation and their details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Richardson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property on behalf of Richardson, or enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
MEASUREMENTS AND OTHER INFORMATION
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the agent, who will be pleased to check the information for you, especially if you will be travelling some distance to view the property. Electrical and other appliances mentioned in the sale particulars have not been tested by Richardson; therefore prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their working order. The sale is subject to all rights of support, public and private rights of way, water, light, drainage and other easements, quasi-easements and wayleaves, all or any other rights, whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36073520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 111194A_11194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richardson Estate Agents, Sales & Lettings Stamford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.