|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 January 2012 (1705 days ago)|
Full descriptionGROUND FLOOR
COMMUNAL LOBBY With level entry from the rear.
ENTRANCE HALL With doors off to other rooms.
LOUNGE A particularly spacious and attractive room with feature bay window to the front offering views towards the Valley Gardens and with feature living flame gas fire.
KITCHEN Well fitted with a range of modern wood wall and base units and including electric cooker and five ring gas hob. Plumbing for wahing machine.
BEDROOM 1 A particularly good sized double bedroom with window to the rear, built-in wardrobes and door leading to:
EN-SUITE BATHROOM Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising corner bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
BEDROOM 2 A further good sized double bedroom with window to the rear and built-in wardrobes.
SHOWER ROOM Fitted with a suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin anmd low flush WC. With attractive moasic tiling.
OUTSIDE Parking space to the rear and single garage.
COUNCIL TAX This property has been placed in council tax band B.
TERMS 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all legal and administrative fees, VAT and Government Stamp Duty in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets. Children with landlord's consent.
5. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
6. An application fee of £180 including VAT is payable, which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
7. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and satisfactory references have been received.
9. This property will NOT be managed by Verity Frearson.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36480404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100470003036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Verity Frearson, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.