3 bedroom terraced house to rentChurchill Drive, Broomhill
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 February 2012 (2279 days ago)|
- Much Sought After Mid Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms/One Single Bedroom
- Recently Fitted Modern Bathroom Suite
- Attractive Modern Breakfasting Kitchen
- Offered Unfurnished
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing,
- Located In This Popular Broomhill Location
- On Street Parking Available
- Available Now
- Deposit and References Required
This is a very desirable three bedroom mid terraced home is located within this very desirable residential area of Broomhill. Formed over two levels this property would suit families and young professionals alike. The property is accessed through main front door and there is also access through the rear door off the kitchen. The lounge is a lovely bright room with neutral decor and neutral carpet and offers enough space for dining also. The kitchen situated to the rear of the property has a mixture of modern base and wall units and modern appliances, extending to fridge/freezer, washing machine, induction hob/ electric oven and dish washer. The family bathroom is located on the ground floor and is fitted with a smart three piece white bathroom suite with combi shower over the bath. The upper level of the property offers three bedrooms in total consisting of two doubles and one single bedroom, all have neutral decor and neutral carpets. This property is offered unfurnished. This is a perfect family home and has a lovely homely feel to it.
Externally the property is set within its own front garden and rear garden. The front garden is easily maintained and consists of slate and raised beds. The rear garden which is good size benefits from a combination f lawn and attractive decking area.
Positioned conveniently between Jordanhill and Hyndland Train Station ( Hyndland only a couple of minutes walk away) this makes this property perfect for commuting into City Centre of Glasgow. Road links are also easily accessed with the Clyde Tunnel minutes away giving access to M8 and M77. Broomhill host an abundance of lovely shops and cafe's. Anniesland cross is a short walk away and offers excellent shopping facilities and bus links into town and further.
Council Tax Band - E
Professionals - Yes
Sharers - No
Students - No
Smokers - No
Pets - No
DSS - No
HMO - No
****Please note restrictions are imposed by the landlord and may be based on mortgage conditions therefore unlikely to be flexible****
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000087336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Lettings, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.