- Three bedrooms
- Living room with Bay Window
- Separate Kitchen
- Bathroom with a white suite
- Nearby St Andrews Park
- Walking distance to Glocuester Road
- Period features
- Ideal for sharers/small family
- Available Mid February
A beautiful three bedroom maisonette available to rent on a lovely residential road in St Andrews, walking distance to Gloucester Road and a short distance to the infamous St Andrews Park. Accommodation comprises three bedrooms, large living room with a bay window, bathroom with a white suite, separate WC and a separate kitchen to the top floor. This would suit three professional sharers, a young family or a professional couple. The property is offered on a fully unfurnished basis. Available to move in mid February. This will be a fantatsic home and an opportunity should not be missed to view.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 404928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Bishopston - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.