|Added on Rightmove:||10 February 2012 (2080 days ago)|
- SUPERB NEWLY REFURBISHED FAMILY HOME
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 4 BATHROOMS / SHOWER ROOMS
- 2 LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUNNING WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- WOOD FLOORING THROUGHOUT MOST OF THE ACCOMMODATION
- GAS RAD HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- AVAILABLE NOW UNFURNISHED
STUNNING!! A NEWLY REFURBISHED 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME OCCUPIES AN ELEVATED PLOT IN A HIGHLY FAVOURED RESIDENTIAL ROAD. This extremely good sized detached family home has recently been totally refurbished by the current owner. The accommodation is arranged over three levels with a large through living room and separate dining room, reception hall and cloakroom on the ground floor along with a superb kitchen / breakfast room with an extensive range of cupboards, integrated appliances and granite work surfaces. The first floor benefits from 3 double bedrooms two with ensuite shower rooms, and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower and on the second floor there are 2 other large double bedrooms and a further shower room. Other benefits include wood flooring, tv and telephone sockets in most rooms, double glazing, and gas rad heating. there is a garage to the front of the property and a level garden to the rear. AVAILABLE NOW UNFURNISHED. EARLY INTERNAL VIEWING IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO SECURE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2124997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Valley Homes, Coulsdon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.