2 bedroom flat to rentLawmuir Crescent, Faifley
|Added on Rightmove:||08 March 2012 (2271 days ago)|
- Bedroom: 2, Bathroom: 1, Public Rooms: 1
- Garden: Yes
- Garage: No, Drive: No, Parking: No
- Double Glazing: Yes, Central Heating: Yes
- Drawing Room: No, Dining Room: No, Kitchen: Yes
- Breakfast Room: No, Study: No, Family Room: No
- Gas Cooker: No, Electric Cooker: Yes, Fridge Freezer: Yes
- Microwave: No, Dishwasher: No, Washing Machine: Yes
- Tumble Dryer: No, Sky TV: No, Office Facility: No
- No Smoking, Children:Yes, Pats:Yes
A bright well-proportioned first floor flat situated within a popular residential area on the outskirts of Clydebank and also within easy reach of Bearsden. Offering two double bedrooms the property is furnished and comprises: Entrance Hall with door intercom entry handset, Lounge with mock fire surround incorporating an electric fire, Fitted Kitchen including built-in oven and separate ceramic hob, washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer, Two double bedrooms including Bedroom one with built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors and Bathroom with three piece suite including bath with electric shower over. The property is further enhanced by electric heating, PVC Double Glazed Window frames and Communal grounds. There also is on street parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caledonia Bureau, Clydebank.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.