|Added on Rightmove:||10 March 2012 (2205 days ago)|
- Furnished apartment set in Period House
- Prime location on Bryn y Bia Road in Craigside
- Panoramic views of Llandudno Bay
- 3 bedrooms and a study
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Spacious lounge
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking
- Double glazed
A rare opportunity to live in this highly desirable location on the Little Orme, Craigside Llandudno. A first floor converted apartment with stunning views. Five minutes from the beach and promenade. This elegant detached residence is set in private grounds and offers off road parking.
Steps leading to front door - Spacious lounge with feature fire place. Three double bedrooms and small fourth bedroom/study. Fitted kitchen/dining room. Bathroom.
Double glazed. Gas central heating. Allocated parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000098252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Llandudno.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.