This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom apartment to rent
Alyn Park, Hawarden CH5 3GA
- Superb purpose built top floor apartment
- 2 beds, spacious living room
- Unfurnished, some whitegoods
- Modern style kitchen & bathroom
- Gas combi C/H & double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Close to amenities & commuter routes
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 10 July 2012 ( 318 days ago )
Offered unfurnished with some whitegoods included, access is via a dedicated entrance to the ground floor leading to entrance hallway, concrete staircase to first floor landing with two deep storage cupboards and loft hatch, spacious living room, kitchen with modern style fitted units, integrated gas hob and electric oven & grill, generously proportioned master bedroom, single second bedroom and bathroom with white suite including bath with mains pressure shower over.
Available with no ongoing chain, this property also benefits from having gas central heating via Worcester combi boiler, double glazing throughout, an enclosed garden with sunny aspect and driveway parking for two cars.
Situated close to local amenities and within walking distance of St David's Business Park, this property is also ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 and Flintshire Bridge, allowing swift passage further into North Wales, towards Chester and to the local business parks.
Entrance hallway - 0.87m x 1.32m [2' 10" x 4' 4"]
Landing - 1.77m x 0.87m [5' 10" x 2' 10"]
Kitchen - 2.44m x 1.77m [8' 0" x 5' 10"]
Lounge - 4.42m x 3.40m [14' 6" x 11' 2"]
Bedroom 1 - 3.40m x 2.71m [11' 2" x 8' 11"]
Bedroom 2 - 2.70m x 1.77m [8' 10" x 5' 10"]
Bathroom - 1.82m x 1.77m [6' 0" x 5' 10"]
This property is available exclusively through Reades Residential!
We carry out viewings between 8am and 8pm, any day of the week*. Please contact our office and a member of our friendly team will be happy to arrange an appointment that is convenient for you.
*Subject to staff availability and arranging access (occupied properties especially).
Before contacting us, please note the following;
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of the properties we list
- We regret that we are unable to accept applications from housing benefit claimants or students and do not accept the Flintshire Bond Scheme
- Every person over the age of 18 looking to live at the property will need to be detailed on the tenancy agreement and will therefore need to be referenced
- Where you are looking keep pets and assuming the landlord allows pets, each animal is required to be itemised on the tenancy agreement (breed where possible, colouring, name, age), you will be required to pay a substantial extra deposit, agree to have ALL the carpets cleaned and protected within the last 3 days of the tenancy and provide a receipt to prove this has been carried out.
Before arranging a viewing, we will ask you several questions to establish if referencing is likely to be successful should you wish to proceed with an application. Please ensure that you have a few minutes to spare when you call so we can go through this process. Reades Residential is registered with the Information Commissioner no. Z8533957. Any information you provide is held securely in accordance with Data Protection requirements and not given to any other persons or organisation outside of those required for the referencing process, unless with your permission.
Due to delays in the automated update of information between Reades Residential and Rightmove.co.uk, users may from time to time notice that property information, including images, are different from that detailed on our own website. To ensure that you are viewing up-to-the-minute information, please click the full details link below to visit our website.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information contained within this publication is true and accurate, it is for guidance purposes only and should not be relied upon as a representation or statement of fact. It is the responsibility of the applicant to verify the details shown in this publication prior to entering into a contract or tenancy agreement, neither Reades Residential nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Please note; any floorplans included in this publication are for guide purposes only and are not produced to scale. Where "Broadband available" is stated, this is based on the BT postcode search and indicates that broadband should be available in this area. Additional costs for phone line installation and rental may apply.