This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom detached house to rent
Auchengavin Farmhouse, Luss, by Alexandria, G83 8NX
- 6 bedrooms (1 ensuite)
- Large Kitchen & Dining Room
- Excellent Condition
- Secluded Location
- Rental offers over Â£1,300pcm
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 24 April 2012 ( 395 days ago )
Auchengavin Farmhouse is tucked away half a mile up Glen Luss above the pretty Conservation Village of Luss on the West bank of Loch Lomond. The village benefits from a primary school, village shop, 2 hotels and 2 tea rooms. Helensburgh which has a small supermarket and a range of other amenity shops is only 15 minutes drive with the City of Glasgow only half an hour's drive away.
The property is a traditional 6 bedroom stone built farmhouse with pitched slate roof with large gravel parking area and extensive garden surrounding the property. The property is accessed by via a half mile farm track from the A82.
Auchengavin comprises, ground floor: back door into utility area, hall, kitchen/dining room, playroom, lounge. First floor: 2 bedrooms, 1 ensuite bedroom and bathroom.
Annex ground floor: bedroom & ensuite, first floor 2 bedrooms and 1 ensuite. The property is currently undergoing extensive renovations and will be finished to a high standard.
CONDITIONS OF LET
The tenancy shall be a Short Assured Tenancy in terms of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988.
1. The term of the tenancy shall be by mutual agreement but minimum of 6 months.
2. The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A deposit of minimum one months' rent will be payable in advance.
4. The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the Local Authorities.
5. The property is to be occupied as private dwelling.
6. The tenant will be responsible for costs of all services.
7. The landlord will insure the property against fire but such insurance will not cover any contents or effects which the tenant may place in the subjects, the insurance of which will be the tenant's responsibility.
8. The tenant will be required to maintain the internal decoration to the same standard as at entry.
9. A photographic record of condition will be taken prior to entry.
10. No pets shall be kept by the tenant without prior written permission by the landlord.
11. Non-smokers only.
APPLICATION FOR TENANCY
Interested parties should confirm their interest in the property with Savills. Prospective tenants will be required to provide appropriate character and financial references to the property owner. Financial referencing will be carried out by an independent body, at the applicant's expense.
Please contact Savills for directions.