- Substantial and delightfully positioned detached home
- Spacious lounge & separate dining room
- Fitted breakfast kitchen with laundry room
- Study & further reception room
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en suite bathroom
- Five further bedrooms, one having an en suite
- Large rear garden with lawn and patio area and benefitting from heated pool
- Sweeping driveway with ample parking
Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
First Listed on Rightmove:
15 May 2012 ( 569 days ago )
John Shepherd Lettings are pleased to offer this substantial family home in the picturesque town of Henley in Arden. The property is approached via a sweeping driveway with ample parking and a double garage. Accommodation briefly comprises; impressive lounge with oak flooring and feature chimney breast, well proportioned dining room, again with oak flooring, study/snug, fully fitted breakfast kitchen with a range of modern oak units and granite worktops, laundry room and further reception room. To the first floor; master bedroom with french doors to balcony area, fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom, double guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, third bedroom with french doors to balcony area and fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms, sixth bedroom/study and family bathroom with white suite and corner bath. To the rear; large garden with extensively paved area and heated swimming pool.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.